To Save & Spend as You See Fit
It’s the Best Thing You Can Do to Get Your Finances Squared Away
The Quickest and Cheapest Way:
- Pay off the debt with the highest interest rate first, then the debt with next highest rate, then the next –
- Don’t reduce the amount you use to pay off high-interest debts until you’ve paid them all off.
- Pay in full any NEW charges each month.
See How Soon You Can Be Debt-Free
The More $ You Use, the Sooner You're Out From Under
List your debts in the order you’ll pay them off: the highest interest rate first, then the next highest, then the next –
Then in the box below enter the total Monthly Amount You’ll Use to Pay Down Credit Card Debts – what you’ll use each month until they’re all paid off.
- Use at least your Current Minimum Monthly Payment. Otherwise you’ll be charged expensive late fees, damage your credit, and sink deeper into debt.
|Please fill all required fields|
Under the Covers
How We Make Projections & Our Disclaimer
- The Minimum Monthly Payment on each credit-card loan is the monthly interest plus 1% of the balance.
- The Monthly Amount You’ll Use to Pay Down Debts is used to pay down all debts listed until they are all paid off.
- All new credit card charges are paid off in full each month.
Disclaimer: The information provided on the SquaredAway website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide personal financial advice.
It’s often hard to know how much you’re spending – until you overspend. So set up a system that puts you in control.
How To Manage Everyday Spending
Small changes can have a big impact.
Figure Out Where to Cut Spending
To protect yourself you need a reserve, usually about 2-4 months’ pay.
Figure Out a Reserve for Unemployment
A 9-minute checkup to see where you stand and get your finances squared away.